Are you a company with a trinket that a wine enthusiast just couldn’t live without? Then read on, my friend.
With over 100 award winning competition wines to taste in the prestigious Garden Show, the Toast of the Coast Wine Festival is the perfect opportunity to meet wine lovers and industry professionals.
This festival takes place at the San Diego County Fair, the largest County Fair in the U.S. with 1.5 million visitors. It is open to all Fair attendees. Wine festival attendees need a wristband to participate in the wine tastings.
Space is limited and only five (5) vendor spaces will be available. All applications will be reviewed and you will receive an invitation to participate upon application approval.
- Booth must be staffed all festival sessions
- Booth must be set up at least half an hour prior to the festival start and booth tear down will take place an hour after the last festival session ends
- All booths must provide proof of insurance, listing the 22nd District Agricultural Association as an additional insured for The Toast of the Coast and proof of workers compensation within 30 days of booth approval. If preferred, insurance is available for purchase for approximately $22.
- No stickers, e-cigs or balloons permitted
- All festival vendors must sell wine-related and approved merchandise
- All festival booth payments are non-refundable once a vendor is approved
Booth Space Options and Pricing
This booth is available to all companies that want to sell wine-related products. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed. You’ll have a 10×10 space inside the Festival to promote yourselves, and are encouraged to bring festival décor and signage.
|Registration Deadline||Booth Cost|
|Before March 1||$500|
|After March 1||$600|
- Vendor Pass: $15 each, valid for Fair and GA Festival admission for both sessions of the Festival (this is not a wine tasting wristband)
- Booth Electricity (up 20 amps): $100 for all sessions of the Festival
Booth Space Includes
- One (1) 10′ x 10′ booth space for all sessions of the Toast of the Coast Wine Festival to promote and sell your wine-related merchandise or service
- One (1) 8′ table and two (2) chairs
- Six (6) vendor passes valid for San Diego County Fair admission (no tasting wristbands)
- One (1) parking pass
- Promotion through our social media channels
Contact us or call Nicola Martinez at (858) 755-1161 x2404
Note: If your application is not accepted we will refund your credit card in full.